Thursday, January 31, 2008

Remembering Marivic Mordeno Estrella

Nanay informed me last night that Tita Marivic died on monday this week. I was shocked as she just celebrated her 45th birthday December last year. Although, it was not new to me that she was sick. Yeah, Tita Marivic died of cancer of the cervix. She was a very nice person. All her patients loved her, as well as her family. I had a chance to live in the same building she rented for her dental clicnic, and we saw each other after work and every weekend then. Their family is the best born again family so far...non discriminating, open minded and plain put...adheres to Christian ways. I always wonder why people who are good die early---hmmm....Lance, the youngest is already in College, so Tita's baby is no longer a baby. Tito Ricky may miss her so much, as the two of them are like my parents, a couple that can't seem to live without the other. I used to think of weddings, and I told myself years ago that if and when I get married , Tita Marivic and Tito Ricky should be one of my Ninangs and Ninongs. Haayzzzz.... Wala na xa...

Tita Marivic has done a lot of good in her lifetime, and last night also, Nanay informed me that Tita Marivic is donating her eyes....haaaaaaaaay, si Tita, even in death, ibang tao pa rin ang iniisip nya....Wish there are more people like her on this planet...

Tita, we'll miss you----

1 comment:

Lyzza said...

ate darling, ngayon ko lang nabasa to. i tried to search for mama's complete name sa google, and your blog is the 1st link.