Friday, December 12, 2008

Make a Buzz with Snapbomb...

Hello guys and gals. It's Christmas time once again and we will again have our annual reunion. How's that for a buzz so all of our relatives will be able to prepare for the coming meet up.. I am sure it will be fun. Now, aside from the reunion, I would like to inform you guys that I shall be using this page already for our family blog. I shall be moving most of the contents from Yahoo 360 to here. Still the same, this platform is free, however, in here, I get to earn the extra income needed for the games prizes I shall be donating, lol.... Now for most of you who have also joned yours truly in my blogging career, I have good news for you. I am sure you know more about blog marketing and blog advertising since some of you have been blogging for already 2 to 3 years than I do. But just in case you do not know this yet, then congratulations. Like me you will enjoy snapbomb the same way as the other income generating sites for bloggers and advertisers alike.

So what is this snapbomb,and why am I recommending it to you my dearly beloved relatives, up to the Nth kin, lol.... Well, simple. Snapbomb does not reject any blogger. You get paid according to the value of your blog. Now I think that is fair enough... don't you think so?


1 comment:

Liz said...

i've signed up months ago, kaya lang sobrang konti ng opps :(

by the way i have a tag for you
http://liz.mommyslittlecorner.com/2008/12/101-chocoholic.html, i hope you're up to doing tags. if not, i understand :)

cheers