Friday, December 12, 2008

My Diabetic Uncle

Do you have a healthy lifestyle? Do you watch what you eat? Well, you should. Because half of the population are more and more becoming ill due to the intake of food and beverages in our system. My uncle was a diabetic. He died three years ago from the said painful disease. It is sad really. When he was still alive he would always tell us that death is not something to be afraid of, he said it is something that should be welcomed with open arms. And with that thought he just did not care about prolonging his life. Instead of being careful about his intake of sugar or others which the doctors warned him not to take, he took them relentlessly and sometimes, he would hide so as to avoid the gawking eyes of his friends and family. I wish he gave himself a chance to prolong his life. I wish I have read the information from the site I visited sooner, while my uncle was still alive. He would have lived longer.

Anyway, if you have friends or family who are suffering from Diabetes, please visit the site on this link. There, you will find information on how to combat Diabetes parallel to the food intake and the products which are very much helpful to the patient. And I guess to the family in general.

No comments: